ENGAGE ENRICH ENHANCE
The purpose of the IACRN Leadership Program is to provide a framework to engage IACRN members, nurture leadership within the organization, and build a viable foundation for the future leadership of IACRN.
2023 Leadership Program Mentors and Mentees - Log in to IACRN Classroom to access Leadership Program Material.
The application period for fellows and mentors for the 2023 leadership program is now closed.
- The IACRN Leadership program fosters an environment of collaboration and professional growth for emerging leaders within IACRN.
- Mentee Fellows participating in the IACRN Leadership program will report increase in confidence related to IACRN engagement and leadership skills at the end of their participating in the program.
- Mentee Fellows participating in the IACRN Leadership program will demonstrate increased engagement and leadership within the organization as demonstrated by participation on committees and other IACRN projects over the 2 years following program participation.
- At the end of their cohort, mentors and fellows participating in the IACRN Leadership program will report an increased understanding of the IACRN vision, mission, and strategic goals.
Terms of program:
- Program timeline January through October 2023 (10-month commitment)
- Minimum of monthly phone calls with mentor and/or committee liaison
- Self-study leadership content provided
- IACRN Committee Member
- Current IACRN member with 3+ years of membership
- 2+ years serving as an engaged IACRN committee member contributing to projects and workstreams
- Leadership experience
Mentee Fellow criteria:
- Current IACRN member with 1 year of membership