Registration for the 2022 IACRN 14th Annual Conference is now open! Rates for the conference are as follows:
$625 - Early bird member rate (until Sept. 1)
$525 - 2-day member rate
$299 - 1-day member rate
$699 - Regular member rate
$799 - Non-Member rate
$699 - 2-day non-member rate
$399 - 1-day non-member rate
$295 - Student rate; available to those enrolled full-time in an undergraduate nursing program
$150 - Developing country rate; available to those from a country listed by the World Bank as Lower or Middle Income. Please view the list of countries here: http://data.worldbank.org/about/country-and-lending-groups.
Student and developing country registrations will be verified to make sure requirements are met.
REGISTRATION REFUND POLICY
- All cancellations or refund requests must be in writing to email@example.com
- Cancellations or refund requests received before 14 business days from the start of the conference will be fully refunded minus $50 administration fee.
- Cancellations or refund requests received within 14 business days leading into the conference or after close of the conference will not receive a refund.
- Conference registration is transferable to another person at no additional charge. Notify IACRN at firstname.lastname@example.org with name of original registrant and new registrant. Cancelled registrations are non-transferable.
- Please note, some refund requests may be processed after the event. No refunds will be issued onsite.
Registration and attendance at, or participation in an IACRN conference, meeting and other activities constitutes an agreement by the registrant to the use and distribution (both now and in the future) of the registrant or attendee’s image or voice in photographs, videotapes, electronic reproductions, and audiotapes of such events and activities by IACRN and other third parties, including but not limited to the association, the venue, the host city, etc.
IACRN will honor mandates set within Atlanta and follow all CDC guidelines at the time of the conference. The city of Atlanta's indoor mask mandate has been lifted and masks are optional inside Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport. At this time, there is no testing requirement or proof-of-vaccination mandate for the city of Atlanta. Masking mandates can change frequently, and IACRN will monitor movements to keep conference attendees informed. The health and well-being of our conference attendees is of the utmost importance to IACRN and the Crowne Plaza. Please review the relevant COVID health and safety procedures in Atlanta.
Conference attendees are asked to agree to abide by all applicable COVID related requirements, policies, advisories, and protocols of the hotel and IACRN, as well as the CDC, the City of Atlanta, and any other governmental authority for the duration of their stay. Attendees should understand that there is a risk of exposure or infection of COVID by attending the conference and they knowingly and freely assume all such risks, both known and unknown, and assume full personal responsibility for their participation in the conference. In doing so, they release IACRN, the Crowne Plaza Atlanta Midtown and all of their staff and contractors from liability should they become ill, directly or indirectly, as a result of their participation in the event.
The full 3-day conference registration fee includes:
- Three days of educational programs: podium and e-poster presentations; roundtable discussions; 3 workshops; 1 panel session; the distinguished clinical research nurse award lecture; and 3 plenary presentations
- Breakfast, lunch, and refreshment breaks on all 3 days
- International meet and greet
- Board and member reception
- Poster session
- Networking reception
Click here to download the conference agenda.
Hear from internationally recognized nurse leaders:
Dr. Ruth Endacott, National Institute for Health and Care Research (NIHR)
Dr. Missi Stec, Vanderbilt University
This nursing continuing professional development activity was approved by the Ohio Nurses Association, an accredited approver by the American Nurses Credentialing Center's Commission on Accreditation (OBN-001-91).
Thank you to our current conference sponsors!
Boston Children's Hospital
Akron Children's Hospital
NIH Clinical Center Nursing Department
Augusta University College of Nursing
The Ohio State University College of Nursing
University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public Health Carbone Cancer Center
Dana-Farber Cancer Institute
Clinical Research Nurse Certification Council
Nurse Now Staffing