The dynamic and complex global landscape of clinical research has an impact on the professional development activities for clinical research nurses (CRNs). Knowledge or skills vary widely, with new CRNs practicing at a novice level and others with more advanced knowledge and skills practicing at an expert level. Through the international specialty practice, CRNs make significant contributions to the clinical research enterprise. The 2023 conference will focus on advancement in clinical research nursing by validating, celebrating the accomplishments, and building the specialty practice.
IACRN 2023 Virtual/On-Demand Conference
IACRN is excited to announce that the 2023 conference will have key sessions recorded and available virtually on-demand in IACRN Classroom.
Beginning on or around Wednesday, November 1, 2023*, and running through Thursday, November 30, 2023, plenary session recordings and posters will be available to virtual attendees.
Register for the IACRN 2023 Virtual/On-Demand Conference is now closed.
Sessions that will be made available include:
- The Many Roles of Nurses in Clinical Research Nursing, Carole Treston, RN, MPH, SCRN, FAAN
- Global Panel: The Impact of Professional Development - Voices from the Global Landscape of Clinical Research, Shannon Cox, MCR, BSN, RN; Noriko Fujiwara, RN, PhD, CRN-BC, OCNS, CCRP; Kelly Beer; Jennifer Allison, RN, RSCN; Elizabeth Johnson, PhD, MS-CRM, RN
- Owning our Future, Building a Legacy: Clinical Research Nursing as a Profession, Science, and Specialty, Elizabeth Johnson, PhD, MS-CRM, RN
- IACRN Founders Panel: Back to the Future, Shaunagh Browning, DNP, RN, FNP-BC, CRN-BC; Margaret McCabe, PhD, RN, PNP-BC, CRN-BC; Mary Jane Williams, DNP, MPH, RN, NE-BC, CRN-BC
In addition, electronic poster presentations will be available for viewing.
*Note: November 1, 2023, is the anticipated start date that registered attendees of the virtual/on-demand conference will be able to access content in IACRN Classroom. The actual first day of access may be after November 1.
- $100 for US attendees
- $50 for international attendees